Address: Jl Pura Goa Lempeh, Banjar Dinas Kangin, Pecatu, Bali, Indonesia
Opening Hours: 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Entrance Fees: Rp400,000 – Rp600,000/adult
There are also rooms and villas available for long-staying guests. For availability and rates, check here: Oneeighty° at The Edge
There are two rates available at The Edge, General and VIP. Both have same access privilege, they only differ on the consumable package.
Rp400,000 per adult (Rp50,000 for the entrance fee and the remaining Rp350,000 is consumable on food and drinks)
Rp150,000 per child 3-12 years (Rp100,000 consumable)
Your general admission includes the following:
- Seating in the sand lounge
- Use of Skypool
- Pool towel
VIP admission costs Rp600,000 per adult (Rp550,000 consumable)
Unfortunately, children 12 years old below are not allowed on the VIP deck.
Your VIP admission includes the following:
- Seating on the VIP deck with the overlooking view
- Complimentary cold towel, facial mist & granita
- Free-flow iced water
- Use of Skypool
- Pool towel
By the way, both admission type allows you of 4 hours stay only. Stay extension is possible upon availability.
We were fetched by a cart by the way. 😂
Skypool is the one at the left side, the bluer one is for in-house guests only.
Food! Food! Food!
You’ll have nothing to worry about the food in here, all are very tasty and they serve them very neat and professionally. And yes, they have KFC too! And this is super spicy!!!!! 🌶🌶🌶 But, it tastes awesome!
Oh, also do not forget, the prices on their menu do not include the government taxes yet.
We tried Coconut juice and Oreo Milkshake for drinks. And yeah, we ordered 2 coconut juices hahaha 😂
Last order placing is at 9:00 PM. Check out their menu here: Oneeighty° Food Menu
Conditions of Entry
Oneeighty° implements rules to follow inside the premises for guests’ own safety purposes.
- Dress code. Beachside smart casual. Alcohol-branded attire is not permitted & appropriate swimwear is required for pool use.
- No food and beverage from outside is permitted, with the exception of food & drinks for children 3 years old below.
- For privacy of resort’s guests, drone photography is not permitted in oneeighty°.
- Smoking is permitted in outdoor areas, but please be mindful of the comfort of other guests at all times.
Use of SkyPool
- No climbing or sitting on the glass edge of the pool, keep chest below the edge of the pool at all times.
- There are no lifeguards on duty, swimming is at the guest’s own risk.
- For safety reasons, inflatable pool toys/floats are not permitted in the Skypool
- No running or diving into the pool
- Children must be closely supervised by their parents or guardians at all times.
- No glass is permitted in or around the pool
- Appropriate swimwear is required and shower before pool use is requested.
Stunning resort! Indeed the perfect place to celebrate our 2nd anniversary! ♥️♥️♥️
Booking and Reservation
Reservation is not required, however due to the high demand, it is preferred you book a reservation first to guarantee your entry.
Reservations are made thru phone call, email or via website. Check them out here:
NOTE: Details on this blog are accurate as of September 2018
Rai Tour can provide you a smooth ride to The Edge. He’s very accommodating and kind! You can connect with him thru these links:
#Bali Good 🇮🇩